- Game changing software on show in Co. Wicklow for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing event
- Rising demand for freeze dried product drives improvements to control automation
- BBC recognises Highview Power LAES demonstration plant supported by Optimal Industrial Automation
- Optimal Industrial Automation presents continuous process implementation at IFPAC Cortona 2016
- Game changing PAT based pharma production platform launched in Russia at Pharmtech & Ingredients 2016
- Meeting the systems integration challenges of pharma manufacturing
Video Case Study
Optimal delivers complete PAT software and hardware solution for continuous pharmaceutical production
Bristol, UK based Optimal Industrial Automation is just completing the design, construction and installation of a complete Process Analytical Technologies based control system, built to manage a pharmaceutical customer’s continuous manufacturing line, it delivers a huge increase in production efficiency, including regulatory compliance.
Researchers use Optimal synTQ® and model-based control to transform the efficiency of pharmaceutical drying processes
Scientists from the University of Puerto Rico at Mayaguez and the Universidad de Atlantico, Barranquilla, Columbia have shown how model-based, closed loop control can have a dramatic impact on energy efficiency and performance in a widely used pharmaceutical drying process.