- Zurich Quality by Design Strategy Meeting – sponsored by synTQ PAT software
- SynTQ V5.0 receives positive reception at INTERPHEX 2016
- Game changing PAT software to feature at INTERPHEX 2016
- Pharma manufacturing’s production revolution continues to gather pace
- Leads from ACHEMA 2015 show represent substantial business for PAT software vendor
- New version of ‘game changing’ PAT enabling pharmaceutical production software synTQ V5.0 from Optimal will be previewed at ACHEMA 2015
Video Case Study
Optimal delivers complete PAT software and hardware solution for continuous pharmaceutical production
Bristol, UK based Optimal Industrial Automation is just completing the design, construction and installation of a complete Process Analytical Technologies based control system, built to manage a pharmaceutical customer’s continuous manufacturing line, it delivers a huge increase in production efficiency, including regulatory compliance.
Researchers use Optimal synTQ® and model-based control to transform the efficiency of pharmaceutical drying processes
Scientists from the University of Puerto Rico at Mayaguez and the Universidad de Atlantico, Barranquilla, Columbia have shown how model-based, closed loop control can have a dramatic impact on energy efficiency and performance in a widely used pharmaceutical drying process.